[Dailydrool] Cot in da riptight ob lub

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 26 19:20:41 PST 2009

Hi Nigel

This be me, da Violeta.
Me reading da drools, and sea you cot in da rip tight ob lub. Okay, so, iffen you was cot in da rip tight ob LOVE who was you IN LUB? ein? ein? ein?
Me lust coorios.
Hope Grampa-cute Mitchell is feeling bedder and in gud helth.
Lub
Violeta da Basset in Canada (da points ob me earflaps be frozen, so is my nebbermind, I meen, girl nebberminds)

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau