[Dailydrool] Congrats GMTB of BW 2009!

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 27 14:26:25 PST 2009

Pw Ms.Brandy woofin in...oh I am just so excited to congratulate fellow Pwincess Xandy Bear
on her status of Grand Marshall of the 2009 Boardwaddle in Ocean City!!
Pw Xandy and I have sniffed and woofled often~ she is my kind! Though my beginnings
are much humbler than hers- we have both aquired a taste of living well.
Training our slaves is much work- so much more difficult for her- at least mine's not nicknamed
'blondeslave', though admittedly I have on occasion called her worse...but I digress.
Pw Xandy wears her pritty paws out for the benefit of homeless bassets and
deserves such an honor. I am proud to call her my furend and no doubt we will have plenty
to discuss this april when we sniff again.
Have you made YOUR reservations yet for Boardwaddle? The time to reserve your room at the hotel is
NOW...don't wait, they go fast! You can find all the info at www.tristatebassets.org  click on the
events tab and then click on the info line for BW 2009. This one of the main basset events of the season~
never been to a waddle?? This would be a great way to start!
Congrats Pw Xandy Bear...hope that your personal service continues to improve and keep your paws dry!
droolies, Pw Ms.Brandy