[Dailydrool] Thanks from Rosie

Carol Gazzara carolgazzara at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 27 14:46:12 PST 2009

  We want/need to thank all our fellow Droolers who sent well wishes and much appreciated information and advice for Rosie with her Mouth Tumor/Mass now known to be an "Epulis" or medical term: "Acanthomatous ameloblastoma".  Lots of information gathered from fellow Droolers and a couple of hours on the internet.  Feel better about the prognosis but still worried about the upcoming surgery.

  We knew we could count on the Drool family for sound information and advise and Bev, you are the greatest!  Thanks to you all and we will be sure to let y'all know the outcome.

  Thankful for having the Drool and all it's fantastic Droolers...

Carol & Rosie in Florida

PS: Oh, yes, we started our diet in earnest today and Rosie is getting LOTS of veggies for dinner with very little meat.  The Vet said: "bulk her bowl up with veggies and a little protein almost to the point of being cruel".  Love hurts..:(  I've gotta do it cause less weight = less anesthesia and that can only be a good thing.