[Dailydrool] Labs and fat dogs

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 27 16:15:11 PST 2009

First I want to let everyone know that the lab was claimed by her owner.  Hopefully everything is ok there and they will keep her closer to home.

We know Shelby needs to work out.  She came to us extremely well fed.  Her owner died so I guess maybe Shelbs didn't get out much if the owner was older.  She goes out and romps around the back yard as often as I can shove them out the door.  She runs and plays and is learning move around.  I want to walk her when the weather gets better.  We will see how she does.  A little at a time.  We will try to keep the fat police away.  She is talking to me right now.  I have a potato skin that is calling her name.

Shivering in Illinois.
Ninja, Marley, Maggie, and Shelby the foster