[Dailydrool] 25 New Items at The Slobber Shoppe!

ABC's Slobber Shoppe merchandise at nybasset.org
Tue Jan 27 19:54:06 PST 2009

I've been busy the last week adding new items to the Slobber Shoppe!
There are new Valentine biscuits for your favorite basset(s), rescue
t-shirts, rainbow bridge frames, basset over-the-door wreath holders,
a singing St Patrick's day dog, a toe-tapping singing "Don't worry be
happy" basset, and basset hound wind chimes. There is even a link to
hear what the chimes sound like!

I have plenty more new items coming too so be sure to check frequently!

Here is a link to the 25 new items:

http://nybasset.org/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=SS&Category_Code=new_items

Thank you!

Shelly Gordon