[Dailydrool] Please help GM Thelma Lu

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 22:38:26 PST 2009

Hi all,

In a few short weeks 2008 BoardWaddle GM Thelma Lu will be passing her crown over to GM2B Pw Xandy Bear Wilder.  Please help Thelma Lu made her last fundraiser as the current GM a HUGE success. Thelma Lu has worked so hard during reign as GM heping raise money for the poor homeless hounds of Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue.  TSBHR has about 17 hounds being kenneled and Thelma Lu wants to raise money to help with the kenneling costs.

Bowling for Bassets will be back for the 3rd year.  The event will be held on Sunday Feb 8th from 5-7:30pm.  This year we will be bowling at Westbrook Family Bowling Center located in Brooklawn NJ.  This bowling alley is a few minutes drive from Commodore Barry Bridge, Walt Whitman Bridge and Delaware Memorial Bridge.
-Cost: $20 per person, $80 per team(4) - Pre-Registration is Required

-Come out and have a great time helping the homeless
hounds of Tri-State Basset Hound   Rescue.
(www.tristatebassets.org)
-Each entrant will enjoy 2 hours of bowling, each lane
(4 bowlers) will be provided with pizza & a pitcher of
soda. Shoe rental included.
-If you do not have 4 bowlers you will be matched with
other bowlers to make up a 4-person team.
-A Raffle Table loaded with awesome items, some of
which will be donated by event sponsors.
-Prizes! High Game, Low Game, Red-Pin Strikes & more!!
-You can bring your hounds!! They must be either leashed or in an x-pen at all times.
(Hounds are not allowed on the lanes or in the seating area.)
-Space
is limited so you must register by Feb 6th. If you have any questions
or would like to donate to our raffle just send me an email at
bowlingforbassets at tristatebassets.org.
Can't come to the event??  You can still send a donation.  All checks should be make out to TriState Basset Hound Rescue and mailed to me, paypal donations can be sent to bowlingforbassets at gmail.com.  Questions?  Please email me off list.
Please help Thelma Lu help the homeless hounds.
Ellie and  Her Hounds - Artie - 2008 BW GM Thelma Lu - Ballzie - Milly.
Forever in our hearts
  BAD Betty ATB 11/05/05 - Priscilla ATB 05/19/06 - Jake ATB 4/24/07
Martha ATB 06/15/07 - Scooby ATB 10/25/07 - Pw Minnie ATB 3/31/08.