[Dailydrool] Slower than a basset hound?

Jan Marchlewski jan3luski at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 28 06:04:29 PST 2009

I have seen Charter's commercial trash talking bassets.  When I saw it the first time and heard the comment "slower than a basset hound", the basset 500 was in full swing.  We  have Charter for cable service not internet.   I received a call over the weekend from Charter asking if I was interested in their internet service.  I told the representative that I found their latest commercial offensive.  Before I could continue, the basset 500 began..

Jan
Lady, Grace & Lenny