[Dailydrool] 7 month old puppy in Northern CA

Adelaide Dawes addydawes at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 09:26:13 PST 2009

Kacy, Karen,

We already have a surrender application in our system for this pup, and
several prospects for forever homes!  Gloria will be working with the family
today to get the bio, pics and health records so we can put her up on our
website.

Kacy, I hope your sister comes to the July 4th Parade in Novato - Golden
Gate holds its annual Waddle, with around 100 hounds waddling down Grant
Avenue, and a picnic at Marion Park Baseball Field at the end of the Parade
route!

Karen, great of you to offer to foster.  We know you have your hands full,
but it's great to know you are there in an emergency for us!

Thanks for posting on this!!

Addy

--
Addy Dawes