[Dailydrool] NorCal puppy

Adelaide Dawes addydawes at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 09:48:40 PST 2009

Kacy, that's great news... their surrender application said they'd tried to
rehome her to two other homes and she'd been sent back both times!  I think
Gloria will still check in with them to make sure they know we are here if
needed.  Tell your sister to let her boss know that also.  And he has to
sign up for our Waddle of course!  Send him to our website for lots of
resources to help him raise Bella, including a message board for when times
get hard (and the Drool of course!).

Addy

Message: 7

--