[Dailydrool] Shampoo, Drool and Vicks

Kim Dworak kdworak69 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 28 09:50:33 PST 2009

I was wondering if anyone could suggest a good shampoo for Gunter.  He gets rusty armpits and sometimes rusty spots on his belly.  I do use Gold Bond on him (he absolutely hates the smell, if I pull the bottle out and don't have his leash on him he hides in his crate) but was wondering if there is a shampoo that would be good for that also.

We also wanted to send heart healing drool to Charlie's family, and will light a candle tonight for a safe bridge journey.

Also I saw the posts about the Vicks and the Vicks kleenex, that is so funny because both Gunter and Wulfie hate the smell and won't go near it until the box has been open a few weeks.  It's the only kind of kleenex I can keep within basset reach and not have them shred it.

Kim with Gunter, Wulfgang and the cats (George, Chloe, Stevie and Onyx atb)