[Dailydrool] Last few days on a wonderful raffle!!

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Wed Jan 28 10:07:02 PST 2009

Our own very beloved Pw Ms. Brandy, in order to celebrate her 14th  birthday,
is holding a raffle -- oh, sorry, Ms. B, a "woofle" -- to raise money  for
the Tri State Basset Rescue, through its Boardwaddle.

These prizes are incredible!  One-of-a-kind, gorgeous things you don't  see
anywhere else -- you'll want every one.

(I'm so conflicted posting this -- I bought a bunch of tickets and would
lovelovelove to win something because they're so special, so I don't want people
to know about it so my odds of winning will be better!  But then it's such  a
worthy cause, and such a glorious old girl we're celebrating, that I decided
I'd rather share this with everyone even if it meant I don't win.   Sigh.)

Really, go to this page and see the prizes.  There's an unbelievable
handknit basset sweater (made by Ms. B.'s real auntie), a work of art.  A
breathtaking, handmade stained glass basset.  A hand-carved basset  wood purse (I want
it I want it I want it!!!) that is a collector's item.   And so much more,
ranging from basset wellies (adorable) to prize packages  crammed full of books
and shirts and slippers and calendars and jewelry and  clocks and paperwieghts
and Phred's wine -- well, you just have to look for  yourself, you won't
believe everything -- and the quality of everything! -- and  you'll be like me and
want it all for yourself!

Only a few days left!  You can buy tickets on PayPal through midnight
January 30th.  So go right now to:

_http://sites.google.com/a/dishmail.net/pw-ms-brandy/_
(http://sites.google.com/a/dishmail.net/pw-ms-brandy/)

You'll be so glad you did.  Where else can you help those sad, lonely,
homeless houndies and also win some of the highest-quality basset treasures I've
ever seen!

Good luck (as long as I win the purse) --

Beth (Duchess ATB and Blueberry ATB)
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)