[Dailydrool] URGENT--CAN WE HELP ???

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Jan 28 10:55:35 PST 2009

My heart is breaking, I was just sent a note that there is a 10yr old basset in Summit County, Ohio that is in dire need of help. Her name is Beckie, and she is on death row at the Humane Society of Greater Akron. She was picked up as a stray, skin and bones,half frozen,?trying to find food in a garbage can.
I have seen her picture, she is a Elder Clara to a tee.
She is heartworm negative, gets along with others, and is hungry!! She has been kept alive because of her great personality, but the shelter is on overload-we all know the rest of whats coming.
Permission to post/cross post anywhere you can has been granted to try and save this special girl
Shelter contact is;
Shannon O'Herron
Summit County Humane Officer
Humane Society of Greater Akron
330-657-2010 ext 105

With the special powers of our droolers, maybe we can save this poor hound-the shelter is so convinced she deserves to be saved they are also offering to give some food to help.
Thank You all in advance, she needs a chance-can anyone help?

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake, OEBE Elder Clara - Queen of Farts,
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds