[Dailydrool] cloning

Bonnie Garner parrothead at ripleycable.net
Wed Jan 28 10:29:19 PST 2009

I love my Drool calendar!!!!  In looking at today's picture, what a gorgeous houndie Harris was.  Which got me to thinking.  I saw a segment on the news today about a couple that paid like $155,000 to have their lab cloned that died of cancer.  Oh, what a cute yellow lab puppy it was.  And they said it seemed to be exactly the same dog as their other one, personality, looks, everything.

 Even though I loved my Stella (ATB) more than I loved live itself and will never fully get over her passing, I'm not sure I would ever want a clone of her.  I know that sounds bad.  But what I have been able to do since her passing is really to make her more perfect than she even was.  To clone her would spoil my "new" image of her perfection.

But if someone has, say, an extra $155,000, I wouldn't mind trying my luck with today's calendar boy, Harris.  He looks very noble, sweet and cuddly.

Bonnie
Slave to Stanley, Beachbaby, Lowretta, Lillie Pearl, Stella (ATB), J.D. (ATB), Begonia (ATB)