[Dailydrool] Boardwaddle-Here we come!

george at georgeegrunt.com george at georgeegrunt.com
Wed Jan 28 11:36:52 PST 2009

Well not just yet! Momma did get out room reservations and I got her working hard! Tons of stuff on hounds bay! I figure if I gotta make her work harder since times are hard for folks well she better get to working! She had an ice day today so I have had her working all day long! Yup we even get ice days in Texas sometimes! But I might have her working a little too hard. She put a polo style shirt on hounds bay but put the wrong pic up. Here is a link to the correct picture. http://georgeegrunt.com/auction/xxldarkbluecircleheartspolo.jpg
there is also a cool pink and blue fleece lots of waddle wear! Check it all out and help me bring a Texas size pledge to the Boardwaddle!!

Just days1881hours112883minutes6773023seconds to the Boardwaddle!!

snooters and drool to all

King George
www.georgeegrunt.com