[Dailydrool] Rusty pits and belly spots

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 28 13:40:42 PST 2009

I may have mentioned it before but Malaseb shampoo is the best for rust on Bassets!  My guys have had it in leg pits and neck pits and licky spots.  I bathe them weekly with Maleseb and no more rust!  I always call it Basset Fungus Amungus and it is both cured and prevented in my crew with regular Malaseb baths.

Thank you for all the Drool sent to the Colonel in Afghanistan.  He is home for 2 weeks (just a few more days) and we are trying to write or e-mail everyone who sent him cards - whew - 91 of you alls!  Hope we don't miss anyone - the only ones we may are those who shared envelopes so we have no addresses or e-mails.  You are all appreciated and loved!  Sling some more Drool his way for a safe trip back to Kabul for his second half of this tour.
GinnyTata-Phillips, author of DOGKU and PETKU