[Dailydrool] finally made it

White, Randee randee.white at Vanderbilt.Edu
Wed Jan 28 13:06:28 PST 2009

Well, Dan finally made it.  Last weekend he finally got his last CD leg
so he can know be called Dan CGC, RN, CD.  Or something like that.  He
would have gotten 1 Advanced Rally leg also but he decided to take off
like a shot through the ring gate, immediately disqualifying himself.
Of course he waited until he had perfectly completed the entire course,
and took off the instant before I got him back on leash.  Ah well.  At
least he was entertaining.  I heard the judge talking about him all
afternoon to other exhibitors. "You should have seen this Basset
Hound......."   I tried to tell her he only has 2 speeds; plodding and
rocket.  I guess we'll be working on off leash heeling for the next
year, or 2.

Randee and Dan the Man (I hate heeling)