[Dailydrool] Beckie

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 28 16:28:30 PST 2009

I have called Ohio about Beckie and they were on a weatherclosure or something.  I left my phone numbers and email.  If it is humanly possible I will tyr to go get her on Saturday unless someone gets there first.  I love old girls unless they are extremely grouchy.  That doesn't sound like this girl.  The DH is not thrilled.  He also loves bassets so he knows I just want to help.

Let me know if someone else is on the way.

Thanks.

Julie and the Southern Illinois girls.