[Dailydrool] Beckie

Shirley snoozinhounds at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 31 05:09:04 PST 2009

Thanks you to so many of you who have already donated to the vet care of
sweet Beckie -she is the senior that was on death row in an Ohio shelter.
And to those of you who have taken such an interest in this sweet old gal I
wanted you to know that her photo ( and it will be updated as she progresses
back to good health) is on the website   <http://www.droopybassetrescue.com>
www.droopybassetrescue.com

Take a look at that face and fall in love.  It is difficult to see from the
photos how thin she is but according to our president Droopy has never had a
hound come in this thin.  It makes your heart ache to think someone could
allow this to happen yet she is proof that it does.  But she is with us now
and safe! Please keep your paws crossed and sling some drool her way that
the lump on her tail is nothing to worry about.

I can't wait to hear how her first day in a comfy dog bed went.  Stay turned
there will be more.

If you would like to donate for the vet care of this senior gal please go to
the website www.droopybassetrescue.com  we are a small rescue and like so
many rescues and shelters are in need of money to help fulfill our mission
of saving and finding homes for our hounds.  If you can help in any amount
it would be greatly appreciated.

Shirley Mueller

Droopy Basset Hound Rescue of Western PA