[Dailydrool] This and that

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 19:02:18 PST 2009

Congratulations to Dan the Man on his CD designation and to Randee for the
training you've done with him!  And I love the new Frank the Tank and Sweet
Sarah video...that is quite the ritual!  And I loved Sarah taking a long
drink and driving poor Frank craaaaazzzyyy while he had to wait!

Drool to Grampa Mitchell and don't worry drool to Bev -- the bassets are
sending tons of drool hoping that he'll be OK.

And last, heart-healing drool to Janet and Sherrilyn on Gus' and Pw. Jacques
trips to the bridge.  There are two new stars in heaven tonight as they
watch over you and wait.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa
(ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))