[Dailydrool] This and that

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 18:51:28 PST 2009

A belated happy birthday to Calvin!

Healing drool to Grampa Mitchell, to Mona on her UTI, and to Rosie on her
UTI and gum tumor.  Grampa Mitchell sounds like Geoffrey was when he pulled
something in his neck this past summer.  A few weeks on painkillers and
prednisone brought him back to his old self, but he couldn't lift his head
to look us in the eye either for the first week..  And we're very glad Miss
Elleanor came home OK.

Carmen, I truly think Kelvin was meant for you.  He obviously adores you --
I loved his Basset 500.

Tracy, the bassets are sending you heart-healing drool and I'm sending warm
thoughts about Charlie.  You did what was right for her, and she is running
free at the bridge now waiting for you.

And there are just no words, nor can enough drool be slung, for Karen and
the Out of Africa bassets.  We are so terribly sorry for your loss.  We're
praying that you find peace and consolation.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry,
Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))