[Dailydrool] Mitchell, Jacques & Gus

Janet Heald basset_hound_home at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 20:39:44 PST 2009

Beverly~Hope Mitchell’s care at the vet hospital will help his poor little tummy.  Our Dottie girl has been known to have tummy issues and so far she’s been able to overcome it all.

Sherrilyn~I emailed you also, but my heart is heavy for you tonight having just gone through this myself yesterday.  Hugs!

Thank you to everyone that has been so kind to email today with their thoughts and hugs with our sweet Gussie boys passing to the Bridge.  It has meant so much.  I’m doing a little better today but I’ve still spent time in tears off and on.  I’m sure it will be that way for a time.

Janet