[Dailydrool] Out of Africa Dadslave ATB, PW Jacques ATB and Grampa Mitchell

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 20:49:00 PST 2009

Ms. Beasley and I are sending sympathy snooter kisses and gentle hugs to the
families of Karen and Sherrilyn.  Karen, may your wonderful husband rest in
peace and be always in your heart.  Sherrilyn, Jacques is your special
angel, waiting for you at the bridge.  My prayers to both of you.

Bev, drool and prayers to you too.  Grampa Mitchell needs to be around, to
corral his grandsons and teach them right from wrong.  I will add Mitchell
to my prayer chain.  Here's hoping for the best for Gramps.

Snooters,
Ms Beasley
Ruthie Beattie