[Dailydrool] Buddy is coming!

Linda Crawford l-crawford at adelphia.net
Wed Jan 28 21:08:31 PST 2009

Our foster is coming!  We met with the foster supervisor this evening and
Buddy is coming to join our family as our first foster basset.  He is 8 1/2
and being relinquished and we will give him a home till he finds a new
forever home.  I am sooo excited.  It has been two years since Gadget went
to the bridge and it is time for fur and drool in the house again.  Thanks
for all the drool and good thoughts many of you have sent my way.  I'll let
you know all about him as we get to know him.  If anyone has any suggestions
for settling in a new/older basset I'd love to hear them.

Linda