[Dailydrool] out of Africa

kendrick2634 at roadrunner.com kendrick2634 at roadrunner.com
Thu Jan 29 05:31:04 PST 2009

  We are sending heart healing drool to Karen and the hounds on the loss of dadslave. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
  Also to all those who have lost their beloved furkids this week.
  On another note I started Cherry on the pumpkin thingy yesterday yep you guessed it caught her eating poopsicles. Can't figure out how she can find them in the all the snow we've had lately. We got about 16" more inches yesterday. Ug I'm tired of this already.Dadslave said last night we will only have to make it through one more winter (next winter) and the economy will improve so we can sell and move to North Carolina.
I shudder at the thought of one more winter.

Love and Prayers to all in need.
   Cathy momslave to Miss Cherry me and my sister love the snow, Susie I am queen of the snow mounds, I can see everything from up here, Cuddles the cocker and Rascal the cat & Bentley ATB