[Dailydrool] Does this qualify for OEBE?

Sara Aipperspach slz79 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 29 05:42:19 PST 2009

I was just wondering what kind of act would qualify for OEBE? Yesterday eveing my husband and I went out for dinner and put the boys away before we left. Jack was in his pen (he eats and chews stuff if you leave him out) and Yowza in the kitchen. Now, Yowza won't usually counter surf unless your making dinner or just come back from the grocery store. So upon our return I notice a bread bag lying on the floor along with two wet, chewed wads of bread. I looked at Yowza, who I could tell was extremely uncomfortable and then back at the bread bag. My husband asked me "Did he just eat the brand new bag of bread I bought?" I told him "Yep, I think so" Yowza had managed to grab the bag of bread off the counter, chew a giant hole in the side and ate all but three pieces. This is the third or fourth time he's done this but the first time he's almost a whole bag. Only this time he stuffed himself to capacity. He couldn't lay down for about an hour because his tummy was too full and if you tried to pet him he cried. He was in and out of the house for about two hours last night. After all this he finally laid down to go to bed and then, yep, then fun really began. The tailpipe was going off full steam ahead! My goodness he even got up a couple times and left the room! And before I left for work this morning I got my usual snooter and one last blast from his tailpipe. So, I guess I'm curious if this action would qualify him for OEBE? If not, he'd be the only basset bread box I know :)

Drool and Snooters to all!!
Sara
Slave to Jack and Yowza the Bread Box Basset