[Dailydrool] Mitchell

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Jan 29 06:25:29 PST 2009

Oh Bev,
          We will surely keep  Mitchell in our prayers and we'll be sending
lots of healing drool along with  everyone else,  poor old Mitchell will be
covered in drool.  We went  through a similar situation last year with Maggie
Wags,  that little witch  Evil Annie hit her on a dead run in the back yard and
knocked poor Maggie Wags  ass over apple carts.  we thought for sure that she
had ruptured a  disc,  the vet gave her steroids,   but poor Maggie would
scream  every time we touch her and lift her head  to give her a pill, so she also
had to go back  to the vets for IV steroid  treatment.  it made a  huge
difference, although it was almost three weeks before she could actually  lift her
head up  she looked so pathetic  walking around with her head  hung down.  she
just wanted to stay in her crate all the time , she  did recover, but it took
forever.

Hugs, prayers and drool for you and Mitchell

Marlene   Maggie wags  and Evil  Annie
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)