[Dailydrool] Do you see me waving

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 08:15:11 PST 2009

Farewell to my furend PW Jacques..he was always my hero and I wanted to be
just like him..

Mommy petted him in Michgan and his mommy petted me in washerton..

he will be missed by all afterall noBasset will ever be able to top the
office chair ride in the elevator to go outside cause he couldn't or
wouldn't go by himself.

I'm sure you are already with Heidi Go Lightly so tell Noah & Benny hi when
you see them.

In honor of your membeship in the OEBE all members will do a ramdom act of
Basset in your honor and eat  some Broccolli.

We will miss you dude!!!

I"ll wave to you buddy...Lubb you

Oh and you were always a KIng to me.

Bob the DOg  Inspector for the OEBE

--
King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr