[Dailydrool] Prayers answered puppy miller guilty

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 29 07:54:11 PST 2009

It was a stormy day here and I was thoroughly disgusted because I live an hour or so away from
the courthouse where we were going to have a friendly protest as the puppy millers heard the verdict in the first
of many puppy miller related charges.
My heart was broke none of the protesters could get there. The media could not make it but as the day went on
I saw that the hard work of many people is paying off
( www.puppiesrus.ca  ) that's the face book group dedicated to stopping the madness
The  judge found them guilty on all charges, I sobbed, their lawyer was not in court due to the weather but I will
keep everyone updated on the March 26,  sentencing.
I am so happy to be a doer and to have taken part in this wonderful journey
These people managed to get newspapers to ban the puppy millers ads, message boards
to  keep these people from posting slowing down their business to nothing.
The SPCA here is trying to get a a temporary ban on these people being able to have an
animal before the sentencing so I pray that comes to pass
anyone wanting more info
just add me on face book my name is Carolyn Clarkson Mitchell
 (  http://www.novanewsnow.com/article-297368-Benoit-Bailey-guilty-of-animal-cruelty-assault.html   )
God Bless you all for the prayers to stop this madness

Stopping one puppy miller at a time

Carolyn