[Dailydrool] Senior Hound Beckie

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Jan 29 15:07:44 PST 2009

Momma here. In the wake of all the heartbreak, we do have good news---Senior Hound Beckie is being pulled by Droopy Bassets in PA. The response on this senior?hound has been astounding, but in true Drool fashion, everyone working as a team will give this lady a second chance. We know Shirley posted the news last night, and we wanted to take the time to let the good folks at Droopy Basset know how much this means to us. I am looking forward to updates when she is safe, and of course we will pass that along. Elder Clara is very proud of everyones thoughts, prayers, e-mails, concerns for this houndette---she says she thinks Bernice is a better name, but hey, Elder Clara can be a bit hard headed----
Elder Clara is also asking for everyone to visit the rescue sites, there are Elder Clara's in everyone of them, all with a sad story, all of them waiting for a home, someplace safe to rest in the golden years. The seniors are like a true treasue, they ask for so little, give so much. Calvin is another great example-gosh-look how well he is doing and we are all so proud. We have watched him bloom, he warms our heart!

Thank You again Droopy Basset Rescue!!!

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake, OEBE Elder Clara - Queen of Farts,
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds