[Dailydrool] It's Me or the Dog!

Monique Tecson moenizzle at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 15:29:48 PST 2009

 Hey you guys! I just wanted to check out your views on this show on Animal Planet. It's called It's Me Or The Dog featuring a topnotch dog trainer Victoria Stilwell (some of you might know her from the CBS reality show Greatest American Dog... that only lasted for one season. She was on of the judges...)

Anyway, I'm a Cesar Millan fan but I'm finding her techniques to be more practical and more gentle!

Check it out =) You can watch full episodes on the website. Here's the link!

http://animal.discovery.com/tv/its-me-or-dog/index.html

-Monique (mom to Mona and Potato, who both occupy the couch to watch TV with mom)