[Dailydrool] hehehehehe hahahaha

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Jan 29 15:40:59 PST 2009

Oh key doakie   dis be da Evil Annie  and I be runnin in da  deeeeepp snow,
why it be up over me headbone, we have turkeyone inches in  da ground, it beez
deeep snose, me seez dat brown bushy tailed vermin on me  fence        (31 )
can hab dis, so me  be a runnin, momma sez i beez a plowin tru  da snow,
bushy tail vermin  runnin da fence line, me beez close behind. he be runnin, meez
be a runnin, meez  getin closer, bushy tail still runin me stil beez runnin
and  bushy tail he  out smartz me ( dat nots hard to do )  shut up maggie.
meez not nose bushy tail dun take a break gos up dat tree,  meez still
runnin, and WHAM !  who da hell putz dat  fence  rite dere  !!!!   OWEEEEEEEE !!!!!
  Maggie and mommy dun rollin in da  snow laughin at mee!
DAT NOT NICE! now mee gotz da owee on da headbones,,  mommy wont even  look
at it,  sez dere no brains dere anyways.   Tomorrow meez  goin to kill dat
bushy tail, youz all wait an seez!!!

Evil Annie,
 me havz a swollen headbone !!!!  ( it is  only swollen  between your ears
dummy )  datz it, gotz to go getz Maggie, me showz her a  ting or two
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)