[Dailydrool] Nigel an Llewis

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 17:30:11 PST 2009

Dis here Nigel an Llewis.  We done mekeyup. We sees all da sadniz on da
Drool whut wif PW Jacques an now Chili, an we look at eech odder an fink, it
not good for brudders to not be brudders.
Firss we gotta sent reel heeling drool to ebberone whut needs it, an it look
like dere be a lottayou. We so sad for youse.

Den we gotta sent sum drool to Grampa Mitchell. We hopin dat rollin he in da
snos da odder day not whut madim sick, or hurtin or whutebber rong wif he.
(We not sure. MomPerson an DadPerson carry he out to da Van an he wented
away not bin beke. We shure hope he ok at da Vetspital. It reel quite here.)
An den we wanna fank ebberbuddy whut sent drool to Grampa Mitchell dat he
git bedder. He gittin bedder.

An fanks to allapeepel whut bot Nigel's shirt. I woodent be nuffin wiffout
my Brudder whut reeds he books. I got rithim but Llewis got da branes. We
wurkin on a song for Llewis but it slo goin.
Happiness an Good Drool to allayouse

Nigel an Llewis Brudders agin fourebber