[Dailydrool] Me or the Dog

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 17:13:31 PST 2009

Oh man, I LOVE her! In the first place, she shows up like a Dominatrix. Dogs
must look at her and think "Oh ...wow....this is BAD news...." I think some
of her clients probably think that, too. I have watched that show for a long
time. She uses a lot of common sense, but she has a very sharp eye for
behavior, and pays a lot of attention to the interactions between dogs and
people.
I have never particularly liked Milan, but I think Stilwell is great.

MomPerson who wishes someone would show up at MY door to teach me to teach
these hounds how to answer the door sensibly.