[Dailydrool] Harvey

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Jan 31 12:08:01 PST 2009

Melissa,   we are so sorry to hear that Harvey went to the  bridge, I will
keep you in my prayers and the girls will slop up some special  drool  to heal
your heartache.  My Minature Dachshund Fergie mourned  for several weeks  after
we loss our Basset Lucy.  they were  heart and soul companions also,  I did
not wash Lucy's things for several  weeks, I just allowed  Fergie to  grieve
and smell her  sissy.  It does break your heart watching them look for their
companion,  and my Fergie was deaf so it was especially hard trying to help her
understand,  she couldn't hear my words, we just showered her with special
attention and took  her for rides in the car and for walks and she even got ice
cream once  in  a while at the dairy queen. after two months we got our Maggie
Wags and  even though Fergie was 16  she took to Maggie like Glue,  she
mothered  her and it gave her a spark of life, she even started to play with toys
again , something she had not done in years.

our thoughts and prayers are with you at this time

Marlene    Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)