[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 43, Issue 14

Colleen Cooley colleenc678 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 18:38:31 PST 2009

Dis is gwate!!! I is so gwad dat Nigel n Llewis has made up. Brudders
an sissers shud be fwends. I is werking berry hard on bein fwends wif
my new sissers. Dey are rat terrors tho. (That's rat terriers, Stella)
Whadebber Mom. They is loud an bouncy an small an skich... skits...
nerbus alla da time. But we is doin bedder. Now I can pway wif 'em and
dey no run away so muches. Now if dey would just qwit wakin me up fwom
my napps. Sigh. So muches mor to teech dem. Ennyways, I gonna go an
pway wif my dad-whut-we-libs-wif-now. Is bery nice dat sumwon is almos
always home wif us dogs.

Snooters and dwool to everbody
Stella, the (sometimes) nefarious