[Dailydrool] So sad................

Marti Gregor marti at thesewandsews.com
Thu Jan 29 18:41:28 PST 2009

As I read about the passing of so many "good Friends"
 My heart aches for all the people they left behind.
 It is hard to let go of a friend so very special. But we can be so thankful
that we we have all had the privilege to have such a wonderful friendship
with such beautiful animals.
 Our Lovey Lu passed in September and the teddy bear she left in the living
room. Still remains just exactly where she left it. Every time I see it . I
remember a wonderful friend and how lucky I was to have had her. I hear her
muffled bark into the teddy and laugh.
 I listen to the whispers of my heart and she is always right there beside
me.
 So to all of you that have lost your "good friend " Just stop and listen to
the whispers of your heart. They are  are still right there beside
you------just listen to the whispers you will hear them and feel them. They
truly are not far away............
 Sending warm hugs from us to you and yours............................
Marti- Lady Belle and Maisie May

THE SEW and SEWS
Custom Machine Embroidery
VALENTINE VISOR!!! WE Have Them!!!