[Dailydrool] Victoria Stilwell - Absolutely tops

Basset911 at aol.com Basset911 at aol.com
Thu Jan 29 21:18:25 PST 2009

I just had to throw this one out there....
We got to work with Vicki last November when we filmed 100 hounds at
Daphneyland for an upcoming Animal Planet show....  Vicki was a guest  host.

Now, I can tell you it was a HOOT when she showed up, all prim and  proper...
Velvet jacket and tight jeans, hair in the famous knotted do.   And the
hounds eyed her.....  well, I can;t give away all the show - but it  was hilarious
during the elimination round as Jill Peterson's Bodie stole the  show and
INSISTED on drooling all that pretty velvet.  ROFL.  The show  should air sometime
in April or May - they will promo it pretty hard due to  Stilwell's
participation - the show is "The Groomer Has It", and many droolers  houndies are in it!

She could not have been nicer, and stayed past the filming to work with me
on -2- problem children that I had exhausted my bag of tricks on - she gave
some  recommendations and was just as wonderful as could be.

The hounds have now drooled on both Millan and Stilwell.
Stilwell keeps treats in her pockets -
So they DO have a favorite......
lol

Dawn and the Hounds of Daphneyland -
The ranch is aglow with the light of candles - brightening the sky for our
beloved hounds recently departed.
_www.barniatdaphneyland.org_ (http://www.barniatdaphneyland.org)