[Dailydrool] You have been WAGGED. Buy woofle tickets. Bid on George's stuff....oh, and bowl for GM Thelma Lu

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Fri Jan 30 05:42:16 PST 2009

Wagwagwagwag. Mom! Ya gonna remind the humans to bid on King George's
stuffs or to buy Miss Brandy's woofle tickets? I've sniffed Ms. B and
she is even older than you are!! What, silence, pupcake? You can't say
that to me, Cakiemom. I'm a happy girl and gonna just keep wagging my
whole Petunia....what? No, they don't have any cookies out..........

Cakiemom says to tell everybody that she is busy staring at the cookie
jars in the hopes that they will just spill and dump all the cookies
on her. Since that could take a while, I gots da keyboard!!! I am
PETUNIA. I am FOUR. I am Cakie's daughter, mom to Chunky Deucher,
Cadbury Markisenis, Tootsie Roll Pup Stinky, Fannie May Scully and
Cocoa who moved to Connecticut. I am visiting mom a few days and
heck...I'm typing as fast as I can cause I don't get near the keyboard
much at home. (Auntie Taco does.)

AHEM. I have boardwaddled since I was a baby and gotta tell
you....there are an awful lot of poor houndies taken in by Tri-State
Basset Rescue. Including like SEVENTEEN who are living in the kennel
cause there are no foster homes for them and doesn't want to turn
anybody away....like the 8 they got a couple weeks ago....all in one
stinky day.  ......Sandybob already have their pawsonal house of you
know what cause they have 15 old houndies living in their house...some
of their own who got 'dopted when they were too hard to place and a
whole pack of fosters. Everybody gots lots of hounds...but each of
those houndies is a ton of moolah every month.

Translation...THE PAW HOUNDS NEED MONEY. It is the big time of year
for raising money for them and King George (I think he has a crush on
my mom.....) is selling stuffs he made his human embroider...and I
have wagged my way to Houndsbay and the bids are PITIFUL. Come on,
outbid the dawnslave or whoever. The stuffs is adorable and a whole
lot cheaper than they'd pay in some fancy store...and about Ms. B's
woofle..did you see the stuff? You can't buy some of this stuff. I
pawsonally would like to have the sweater, but the sleeves seem to be
a little bit long for me.......

....and widdle, itty bitty Grand Marshall Thelma Lu, puppy of Sunny, famous
model has invited you to go bowling. It would be rude to ignore her....and
she will chew something of yours if you ignore her.....

When I wag, I wag my whole Petunia....a LOT. The slaves say I am a wee
might, er, chunky so I need to do a lot of wagging while I am here. So
go bid, buy tickets and make me WAG.

Wait, mom has the cookie jar sliding. Gotta go.

PETUNIAPUPCAKE
BoardWaddle with MEMEMEME and the grandpupcakes April 17-18, 2009
Ocean City, NJ
....did I do good?