[Dailydrool] Biscket is going HOME today!

AAFD in MA aafdincma at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 06:10:30 PST 2009

As most of you know Biscket is the Basset that our organization rescued from a high kill shelter in Georgia.  He had the broken leg that needed to be amputated.

All that is behind the handsome fella and his future is as bright as the sun!  He is going to his furever home this afternoon!  A wonderful family has adopted him and have become honorary drool lovers!  They are a wonderful family that is going to give Biscket all the love, chin scratches and belly rubs that he deserves!  They promise to send lots of photos and keep in touch - so I'll be sure and pass on the photos..  I can't wait to see how he looks once he's happy in a nice warm, quiet environment!  Who knows....maybe they'll love his so much they'll find him a companion Basset?!

Cathy
Foster / Volunteer AAFD, Inc. MA

 http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/MA387.html

A dog doesn't care if you are rich or poor.
He will love you unconditionally.
Give him your heart and he'll give you his.
From: Marley and Me