[Dailydrool] Double Donations

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 30 05:19:55 PST 2009

Two more weeks of double donations to House of Puddles or Basset Rescue of Florida for the sale of my DOGKU haiku book.  I normally donate 25% but have two more weeks of $5 donation per book sold.  I made this pledge for January 14-Valentine's Day to help out my baby Pete's mom, Ruthie, who is still dealing with her Glaucoma in the loving care of a BRF foster home.

e-mail, me off DROOL or paypal $10 per book plus $2 shipping and handling to my4hounds at hotmail.com.  Just let me know which place you would like to support or I will split donations between the two!

On another note - sling DROOL the Colonel's way once again please as he heads back to Afghanistan tomorrow.  We have had a nice, but all too short time together.  The hounds and I will miss him.

GinnyTata-Phillips, author of DOGKU and PETKU