[Dailydrool] Double Donations

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 14 16:32:37 PST 2009

I have been donating $2.50 for every DOGKU sold to Basset Rescue since we published in October.  For one month - Jan 14th - Feb 14th (Valentine's Day!) we will double donations - $5.00 per book sold!  Indicate if you support House of Puddles or Basset Rescue of Florida.  I will split the donation if you do not indicate which rescue you support.  We support them both!

DOGKU is a quirky book of Dog Haiku poetry.  Each poem is accompanied by a dog photograph.  And yes - all 5 of our dogs are in the photos!!!!!!!  $10 each book plus $2 shipping for the first book ($1 additional for every book over 1 sent).  Contact my4hounds at hotmail.com or Paypal to the same address.  Look at House of Puddles www.houseofpuddles.org for a nice description of the book and picture of the cover - my old Winnie girl ATB.

HOP always has needs - hence the donations - BRF is currently trying to cover the costs of surgery for Ruthie (Mom to my buppy Pete) who recently lost an eye to glaucoma-Ruthie, not Pete!

The Colonel should be home from Afghanistan tomorrow.  Pray that there is room in the big bed for him with Mama, Pete, Hannah Lee Dawg, Rudy and Duffy already in there!  At least 14 year old Charles has his own place on the floor next to the big bed - hope he does not need to move over to make room for Colonel Daddy!
GinnyTata-Phillips, author of DOGKU and PETKU