[Dailydrool] GM2B Pw. Xandy Bear's "We Get By With A Little Help From Our Friends Boardwaddle Woofle 2009"

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Fri Jan 30 12:40:03 PST 2009

Okay, we promised you a teaser while Auntie Bonnie is getting the web page set up.  To date we have 32 basset craptacular(we're not kidding) items this year.  Why the name?  Well, the name came about because the majority of the items in the Woofle are from members of our EXTREMELY diverse and talented Drool family.  So we really are getting by with a little help from our friends.  Now if Bonnie doesn't feel the need to strangle me due to my inability to be organized we should be up and running by next week.  So to entertain all of you for now, here is a sampling of SOME of our contributing artists(in no particular order):

R. T. Odineks, Deb Wynstanley,  Pam Tanzey, Barbara Sorenson, Kathi Lockhart, Kay Jordan, Angelika Hastings(Pw. Miss Brandy's slave-did you get her Woofle tickets yet?), Missy Johnson, Nigel, Jackie Chazey, Brudder Elwood-that's enough for now but just a little teaser of the talent we have.  We have paintings and needlework, quilted things and stained glass, embroidered things, handmade things, things to wear, things to eat, things to drink-all basset-all utterly fabulous.  More details to come.

DISCLAIMER:
This email may contain information which is confidential, proprietary and/or legally privileged.  The unauthorized use, copying, distribution, or disclosure of this email or any of its contents is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately delete it and notify the sender.