[Dailydrool] Thank You

Janet Heald basset_hound_home at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 13:12:49 PST 2009

I just wanted to say thank you again to everyone for being so generous in your emails and notes here at the drool to help me adjust to life without Gus.  I am doing better today, but I still find tears in my eyes at times.  I really didn't realize how much underfoot that guy was until Wednesday when he was gone.  He was very sociable!  The girls (Dottie and Shelby) are just a bit more to themselves, but they've been getting  alot more hugs and loves than usual this week!  Shelby is finally eating again so I think she's feeling better from her bladder infection.  They are both doing an odd thing this week.... they will go outside the doggie door and just stand there and bark.  Wonder if they are calling for Gus?  They've never done that before and it is very consistent for a couple of days now.

Janet & her basset pals Dottie & Shelby

Visit my Lift One Project!