[Dailydrool] arkansas viola and storm

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 30 14:30:06 PST 2009

Just got a note from Richlyn's stepdaughter (Richlyn's the one who runs a rescue? cuz she gets dogs being dropped off at her gate or dogs heard of the poshy dog motel there and they stay) had to move out of their house with her 94 yearold mom to a motel cuz of safety.
It's very bad in Viola and power won't be back on for six weeks at least.
So please send drool for this needy cause.  Poppa Roach is staying in car to keep an eye on things but hounds are upset and it's calving time there and it's awful. Trees popping out of creek and pregnant cows under trees which are falling.
Thx for sending drool.
And it will be 6 weeks before power is restored.
Georgie and Miss becky
My boyfriend CyberGeorge is down there too and I can't get down.
Miss Becky