[Dailydrool] WOO HOOO!!!!! GOOD NEWS!!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Fri Jan 30 15:26:03 PST 2009

By the grace of rescue and of course our wonderful droolers, Beckie is?has now?been pulled to safety by Droopy Basset rescue--our prayers have been answered, and we send so many thanks to Shirley, Judy and all the wonderful folks that helped this senior gal get off death row. Little does Beckie know how many folks were pulling for her, and that a forever home is now in sight.
But as always the poor girl needs a vet visit, and we are asking for help to pay those bills. Elder Clara has already made her donation to get things started, and we know things are tight out there, but gosh even?5 dollars would sure help.? Droopy Basset saved her life, and there is no better way to say thank you than to make a donation to help them out.
Elder Clara has warmed up the paypal--please go to www.droopybassets.com and help this senior hound fatten up, get some health care, and live out her senior years as every basset should.
Thank You all so much for helping Beckie, Droopy Basset Rescue-you guys are great!!!!!!

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake, OEBE Elder Clara - Queen of Farts,
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds