[Dailydrool] Finkin fur me Momma

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Fri Jan 30 20:37:46 PST 2009

Elder Clara here. My hebbinz, it bee a gud thing I am a watchin ober Momma. She been so worried bout Beckie da senior hound dat looks like memememememe--well almost like Elder Clara,, aaahhhumph--Elder Clara do hab bout 30 pounds on Beckie, but once she gotz da rescue we gonna fix all dat. But we gotz to fix me Momma's headbone cause she done gab da wrong place to send da monie to help Beckie.
Elder Clara fix dis.
Elder Clara seyz go here. www.droopybassetrescue.com
Iffin it ain't enuff I gotz to fink fur da brudderz now I finking fur Momma.
Elder Clara says please give a liddel to help dis senior, and while you be there, take a lookie at all da seniors. Take one home. Ebbry house needs a Elder Clara.

Elder Clara done make her donation, please help Droopy Basset that hab sabed another"Elder Clara"

Elder Clara seyz thank you berry much.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake, OEBE Elder Clara - Queen of Farts,
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds