[Dailydrool] Hey!! Check this out!!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Jan 31 05:25:05 PST 2009

Momma here. Now if you are wondering what Beckie, the senior houndette looks like go the the way cool website --
www.droopybassetrescue.com
Now these ladies have just outdone themselves. It is just priceless. The pictures just melt my heart.
Of course I had to wander on over and look at the rest of the hounds waiting for a home----Brudder Elwood hit the floor with a thump, demanding mouth to muzzle resuscitation as he screamed my DOg, a skinny Elder Clara---dat ain't comin to da Brudder home---

Take a look, what a wonderful job this group has done. Great news in this week of sadness.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake, OEBE Elder Clara - Queen of Farts,
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds