[Dailydrool] Drool coming--

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Jan 31 12:51:27 PST 2009

Sandi and Momma Pat, we are drooling all we can for Chrissie to get well real fast. She is such a sweet girl, we are so sorry to hear the news that she decided-- in true basset fashion ---to eat a few new and obviously exciting objects. There never seems to be a limit of what a hound might eat!!! She is in the best hands possible, we are sending plenty of drool to get this little beauty home and back to good health.
Look out RedBay Gang---drool coming in mass quanities!!

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake, OEBE Elder Clara - Queen of Farts,
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds