[Dailydrool] Ms.Brandy's woofle

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 31 11:22:20 PST 2009

Thank you to everyone who took part in the woofle- we have not totaled it out yet- but it looks as though
Ms.Brandy will be able to paw over a respectable pledge.
If you were sending a check-and haven't yet- please remember to do so. If you sent a check and
aren't sure it made it here already ( meaning you did NOT get your numbers emailed from us)- SEND ME A NOTE before monday morning.
click on the website if you need the mailing address:
http://sites.google.com/a/dishmail.net/pw-ms-brandy/

Thank you again...winning numbers & names will be posted on the website and the drool monday evening.
Good Luck all~ I only wish there were enough prizes for everyone to win something- but in our book you are all winners- for helping us help the bassets at Tri state basset rescue!!
droolies, Angelika and Ms.Brandy and Elvis too!