[Dailydrool] YIKES!

ellen at carlson4travel.com ellen at carlson4travel.com
Wed Jul 1 09:25:29 PDT 2009

Our mailman just advised me that the Post Office has warned them there is a
rabid fox IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD! I typically just let the dogs roam the fenced
yard at will (when I'm home). I'm guessing a fox can easily get inside our
fence. Any suggestions on how best to deal with this new development?
Obviously, our crew is up-to-date on their vaccinations, but that doesn't
mean that I'd like them to be scrapping with a rabid fox!

Ellen & Miss Magnolia & Gracie Lou FlatBasset & Oliver & Abigail (ATB)

No virus found in this outgoing message
Checked by PC Tools AntiVirus (4.0.0.26 - 10.100.142).
http://www.pctools.com/free-antivirus/